What if we told you that there’s a one-stop solution that can help you take care of all your business travel, including expense reporting and setting travel policies for your team, and, at the same time, is easy AND affordable to use? Welcome to Bolt Business.
Let’s be fair, work-related travel goes a little bit like this: getting from A to B is a cool walk in the park, but all of the expense reporting makes either you or, if you’re lucky enough, your accountant’s head explode. So we thought, why not simplify the process and allow businesses of all sizes manage and pay for corporate trips via an easy-to-use portal?
Bolt Business is a hub-like Bolt platform, allowing you to manage everything related to your company’s business travel. Allow your team to book rides on the company’s account and keep track of the routes and expenses of your company’s business travel, all in one place. It doesn’t matter if you’re a solo player or have a team of 1000+ amazing people, all of the information you need is stored in an easy-to-use web-based platform enabling simple, fast, hassle-free travel and reporting.
As a cherry on top, with Bolt Business, you can spend up to 30% less on business commutes compared to regular taxi rides.
Here’s how it works:
All of your employees can connect their Bolt app accounts to your business account (alongside their own personal account). When they need to take a business ride, they simply switch their payment method to the business account and go.
You can connect your company credit card to the account so, instead of everyone paying as individuals and bringing their business-related cab receipts to you one-by-one later on, your Bolt Business account handles the payments and invoices automatically — allowing your team members (and you) to focus on more important things.
Benefits of Bolt Business
- Bolt Business saves you time. Think of Bolt for business as a digital headquarters for your company’s official transportation. You have a clear view of all business trip activity, expenses and reporting.
- Bolt Business eliminates paperwork. Bolt Business includes an automated billing system, so you can say goodbye to the endless paperwork and get a breakdown of all billings whenever you need.
- Bolt Business simplifies your processes. You can set limits on use and easily see how much each member of the team is spending on business travel. They’ll never have to worry about stepping out of policy, or losing their taxi receipts and not getting their travel expenses covered.
- Ensures safety and convenience. All of Bolt’s features, including things like the share your ETA function, or Multiple Destinations are available on all business rides, so your employees gain an all-in-one solution that simplifies how everyone gets around.
- Bolt Business lets you book a ride for anyone at any time. All you need to do is set the destination, add a few details about the passenger, choose the preferred ride-type and set the time and place for the pick-up. The passenger will receive an SMS before the driver arrives to let them know who is picking them up and when.
- Widest coverage for ride-hailing. With ride-hailing operations in 11 cities (and counting) across Nigeria and over 100 cities in Europe and Africa you can be assured that your staff can enjoy the convenience and reliability of riding with Bolt wherever they find themselves for business.
Interested in Bolt Business?
If we sparked your interest, then it’s only a matter of signing up and testing it out yourself. All you need to do is head to our Bolt Business website and follow the instructions there. We’ll get your business account set up in no time.